Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Our wedding

For some reason I have been thinking of our wedding all day today and I feel the need to blog about it. haha I have to say first that I know that I am lucky and very blessed to have found Austin. Growing up I never believed in love at first sight or even the fact that there is a soul mate that could complete you. It all sounded a bit far fetched that in this huge world you are suppose to find the one person that completes your soul. But when the time came for me to meet my husband, I think that God wanted to prove his point to me that he has a hand in my life. The day Austin and I met (at a singles dance at the U of U)was the most humbling day for me. The moment I saw Austin I knew he and I had a connection, it was love at first sight. Both of us felt the overwhelming power pushing us to eachother. We dated for a year before we were married on April 16, 2005. We had so much fun getting to know eachother over that year we dated. I've never been happier in all me life. I know with all my heart that Austin is my soul mate.

Our wedding day was magical! I felt like I was in a dream, I couldn't help but stare at my Austin all day. I couldn't believe that we were finally getting married and that he was mine forever. Everything turned out perfect. Taking pictures on the temple grounds was so much fun for me because all of the flowers were out in full bloom. (I am a flower lover for those of you that don't know me well) And can I just say my BOUQUET....when my mom handed me my bouquet that she had made me, I was speechless, I had never in my life seen something so beautiful, probably because it was made with such love. Our reception was awesome, the table centerpieces were outstanding, the food was yummy and the set up of our cake, pictures, candy table, the dance floor was really so beautiful. Austin and I were overwhelmed by how sweet our families were to create such a great atmosphere for us. My mom is an amazing florist, so the flowers around the room were breathtaking.





It has been a little over 3 years now and I am more in love with Austin today then the day I married him, which I never thought that would be possible, I was pretty head over heels for him. :) We are best friends who love laughing and talking to eachother and we make a point of spending alot of time together so that we always remember how lucky we are to have eachother!

1 comment:

Tawny said...

I second the fact that your wedding was breath taking! Has it really been three years? Where does time go? I love you both!