Sunday, June 8, 2008

A day with the Allreds

We went to Lagoon yesterday with Austins family for Jacks work day at Lagoon. We had such a great time with the Family. Aaron came in town this weekend to visit, so everyone was able to be at Lagoon together, except Katie and the girls. Austin and I got there early in the morning when it was freezing. Seriously!!! It was raining and black clouds everywhere...we didn't think that it was going to be a very fun day. But, it turned out to be beautiful and not too hot. It was a great day and we loved spending time with the family. The new ride Wicked is Awesome. The line was long, but the ride was worth it. Good thing I took some Dramamine before we got to lagoon so that I could go on it. haha I am such a wuss! I get sick on everything but the pills really did work. It was great. Wicked was the fastest ride I've ever been on...it takes your breath away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay! I'm so glad you found my blog! I love keeping in touch through blogs. It was so fun to see you too. We will have to get together soon.