Monday, June 30, 2008

Grandpa Nordberg

Last night my Grandpa Nordberg passed away. It doesn't matter how old someone is, you still never get over the fact that they are gone. My Grandpa was a great man and will be greatly missed. I have wonderful memories in my life because he was willing to spend time with his grandchildren and teach us the history of the world. He loved telling us stories about the war and show us all his memrobilia. He also use to take all the kids to Lake Powell every year and we would love playing in the water and sleeping on the top of "Lazy Livin" his house boat. Thank you for all you did for us! You were a great Grandpa and we will miss you dearly!!!

3 comments:

Brandon and Tenille said...

I am so sorry its never easy to loose a loved one no matter what the circumstance thats for sure. I am sure he will be greatly missed. I will be thinking of you guys as you go through this hard time. Let me know if there is anything I can do.

The Allred Family said...

I am so sorry to hear about your Grandpa. It is so hard to say goodbye, especially when you have such great memories! We sure miss you guys and hope that all is well.

Tawny said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time...If there is anything I can do, please don't hesitate to call! I love you!