Monday, December 14, 2009

Magic

For those of you with children, you will understand me perfectly.

Until the day that Brody was placed in my arms, life was just fine,
it was ordinary and I thought I was really happy. I loved my life and all that was in it, especially my husband. But there came a day when I felt that something was missing, I couldn't quite figure out what it was. Now that I have my Mr. Brody I know that what was missing was something magical. The day I layed eyes on my son I felt it. The world was going to be a much better place with him in it. Every day since then has seemed so much more fun and exciting. He brings joy and laughter in the most beautiful ways. This holiday season would be nothing more then it always is, if it weren't for Brody and all the wonder he brings. I feel like a kid again, like when I use to believe in everything magical.
He has given that feeling back to me, I feel like Christmas is Magical again



and I'm LOVING IT!!!!!


4 comments:

HOPE said...

awww! He is so cute and looks just like Austin!! I hope you guys all have a great Christmas!!

CASEY & NICOLE said...

He is the prettiest little boy ever!!

Julie said...

Oh my gosh! He is a good looking kid! Can't get over how much he eats...wow...hahah:) You're such a great mom!

bevans said...

He is so cute! I love his eyes! He is going to be a heart breaker!