Monday, December 28, 2009

Bingham Family Christmas

We always have Christmas Eve at my parents house. It is so much fun to get together and celebrate the season. My moms house is always decorated to the hills! It is sparkly everywhere and very magical for little Raegan and Wyatt. Brody is too little to get what is going on, but next year he will understand.
We had a yummy dinner and Grandma Nordberg (my moms, mother) even came to celebrate! I love pretty things....I am pretty sure I get them from my mom, check out the prettys she did for christmas! Nothing better then eating by candlelight!!!!!!!
We all got pjs for Christmas, we opened up presents and ate lots of treats!!! Our favorite thing was Brodys present "The tickle monster". Its the most darling book I have ever seen. Austin read it to Brody while I tickled the heck out of him, he loves to laugh so this is the greatest present for him. Thank you Mamy and Popy!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: