Thursday, December 3, 2009

3 months

Brody's 3 months old
My handsome boy you are growing so fast, I can't believe how much you have changed in just 3 months. You hold your head up like a pro and love to look around at everything. You have really been enjoying our christmas tree and all the sparkly lights. You LOVE to lay on your back and kick and kick and Kick. It could possibly be one of your favorite things to do! When you see your dad or me you get really excited and kick and throw your arms around while you squel. It makes my heart really happy!
You have been sleeping through the night since you were 10 weeks. You are such a big boy now and can hum your self back to sleep with out me. When we come to get you in the morning you are full of smiles and are soooo happy to see that we are smiling and cooing at you.
You have been growing so big, I had to pack away all of your 3 month clothes the other night, I kinda had a really hard time with it. I want you little forever, I love how snuggly you are right now and I know that the time is just around the corner when you will want to be free of mom and dad so that you can explore things on your own.
You have been trying to sit up all by yourself and are frustrated that you can't get all the way up. when I hold you on my lap you love to stand with your legs super straight, you giggle and think it is so fun to be big.
Brody these last 3 months have been a joy, you are such a good baby. I am excited to see what the future brings for you. We love you so much, thank you for giving us so much cheer in our lives.

2 comments:

Michelle Elkins AKA Mickey said...

Brody is such a handsome little man!

Jen said...

He is so cute...I love reading all the fun things he is doing, Perry is at that same stage and it is so fun!