Monday, May 3, 2010

fishs, octopus, and sharks oh my!

Chelsea and I took the kids to see the penguins (Raegans favorite) and all the fish at the aquarium. They have the greatest time there and love petting the sting rays. Brody kept getting startled and would jump when the sharks would pass him in their tank. It was so funny!!!! He kept turning around and looking at me with a smile, making sure I was right by him, just in case those scary things got out. haha It was such a fun day!!! Can't wait to go again, especially now that we found out they have story time at noon. yippeee!!!

2 comments:

The Bingham's said...

Raegan loved looking at all the pictures and telling me which ones she took! We had so much fun! Can't wait to go again!

Tawny said...

I'm so jealous! i wanted to see the penguins before I left town and didn't....Sad! I'm glad you guys had fun though! I love that aquarium...