Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Brian Regan

Austin and I went to the Brian Regan concert last wednesday night with our good friends Jessica and Brady. We had a blast! We didn't know if he would be funny or not but since we work at thanksgiving point, Jess and I decided we should try it out. The ampitheathre that they hold the concerts in is so dang pretty. It has the largest man made water fall behind the stage, and you bring blankets and sit on the grass. It was cute. And really....Brian Regan is the funniest!!! My cheeks hurt the whole time and my eyes were watering from laughing so hard. It was super fun and we are glad that we got to go with good friends that laughed as much as we did!
Brady and Jessica
Opening act-Kermit
me and Jess
Brian Regan
Austin and I

2 comments:

The Henries said...

Hey Girl- Looks like a blast, wish I could have been there! I hope you are doing well- you look great!

Love,
Steph

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous - I totally wanted to go to his show!