Sunday, January 17, 2010

so sleepy.....

The other day Brody and I played airplane, read books, and played with his trucks. Then I needed to get my kitchen clean, so I put him in his jumperoo and he bounced happily as I walked to the kitchen. I started going through my spices to see which had expired and needed to be thrown away. After about 10 minutes of cleaning I noticed that I didn't hear Brody jumping. I looked up and saw him head down and fast asleep. He had never done it before, he usually starts to cry when he is tired and ready for a nap. I started laughing, and could barely get a good picture, my camera was shaking. It was seriously the cutest thing I had ever seen.


3 comments:

Devin, Abby, and Grady said...

So cute! He is adorable and getting so big... which I'm sure you hate. :-(

Paige said...

cute cute cute...All I can say is keep that camera close and ready at all times Brody is so cute and going to be surprising you with fun things every second. You never know which second you're going to want to capture. I LOVED taking pictures of my kids falling asleep in the most random places!! He's soooo adorable.

Tawny said...

This makes my heart melt...How sweet is he!?