Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I love October!!!!

October is my very favorite time of the year. I love the crisp air that bites my cheeks when I go outside it makes me want to snuggle up close by the fire with my 2 Mr. wonderfuls! I love looking up at the mountains and seeing the color splashed across it. I love costume shopping and getting my house decorated with way too much halloween stuff. I love eating bite sized candy. I love baking yummy treats. But most of all I love picking pumpkins with my family!






4 comments:

CASEY & NICOLE said...

Oh my gosh, I need to see this cute little boy again! He has already changed since last time I saw him! I love Otober too! We all need to get together soon!

Devin, Abby, and Grady said...

Chelsi he's so adorable. We should get together sometime! Me, you, and Brit... it would be so fun!

The Bingham's said...

I love the pictures! Thanks for posting them!! I hope you don't care that I stole some of them!! Brody is a model!! He is so precious!! LOVES!!

The Ekins said...

Brodie looks darling in his little Halloween shirt! Pumpkin carving is so much fun with kids, even if they are to little to even know what is going on! I love that your mom is at the pumpkin patch with Lulu.