Thursday, October 22, 2009

Halloween Party!

Last night we had a much needed Girls night. Between Jessica getting married, me and McCall having babies Shayla getting a new house and Ashley getting a new job, we haven't made time to be with eachother for a few months. It was refreshing to get out of the house and talk girl talk. I missed all these girls so much! Isn't friendship the greatest? You don't have to talk to eachother everyday to stay close, you can be apart for months and still pick up right where you left off. Shayla had us over to her darling new house, where we had yummy soup in these little pumpkins, salad, rolls, pumpkin pie and Shaylas famous scotch a roos. MMMMM!!!! It was quite the fabulous night I must say!

The table and buffet were set up so halloweeny and cutey!
Me and Ash
Kady and Jessica
(remember that they always find my camera and take pictures of themselves)
haha Britt, me, Shayla, and Ashley
Kady, Jessica and McCall
Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

alibrough said...

I am so jealous!!! I miss you girls so much. I hope I get to see all of you during the holidays. Tell everyone I say hi!!

Michelle Elkins AKA Mickey said...

You girls are precious!

The Ekins said...

How fun, you are lucky to have kept so close with so many great friends. It isn't easy to do but always worth it!