Saturday, February 5, 2011

1 month old

Brooklyn turned 1 month old on the 3rd. I can't believe how fast it goes by. One minute I was waiting for her to get here and then I swear it feels like I blinked my eyes and she is 1 month. She has been such a joy!!! I love all the girliness of her. The pink clothes, the hair bows and the little mini bracelets. I think every mom needs a girl to connect to and spoil rotten. :) We love her so much and can't wait for all the new things to come with a baby girl.

4 comments:

Michelle Elkins AKA Mickey said...

Is that her dresser because I love love the blue! Thinking of painting Emma's that type of blue. Brooklynn is a DOLL!! Having a girl is a blast!

The Bingham's said...

Love her! I can't believe she is already a month too! Pretty soon her and Raegy will be playing dolls together!! I love her new pictures! She is so beautiful! Just like her mommy (although she does look like her dad too) LOVE YOU!

Kami said...

SHE IS SOOOOOO SWEET!!!! I love the picture of her on her dresser it is the perfect place! Did you take it? It looks professional! Not saying you could not take a great pic I am just wondering:)

The Henries said...

She is such a little doll- and we are really going to need more pics of her room- how cute! Hope your all doing well!