Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pumpkin Carving

On Saturday October 23 we had our annual Bingham Pumpkin Carving. We headed down to the Rasmussen Farm in Draper and picked out the perfect pumpkins to carve. It was a rainy day and super cold. I loved it because we were all bundled up in our snuggly warm clothes. We went back to my parents house and had my mom's homemade chili over fritos (Halloween tradition in my family) it was extra yummy. We then ate halloween donuts and then carved the pumpkins. Austin's turned out super spooky, Brody's is super cute and mine is definetly the best. ;) Just Kidding, but really isn't my kitty cute. haha Brody LOVED the gooey insides of the pumpkin and helped Austin and I get it all out of our pumpkins, and put some back in. He is quite the helper. We had such a fun time, like we always do. Halloween is my favorite time of year and I love doing family traditions to make this time of year extra fun.

No comments: